Vietnam Retail Banking Forum 2019 will feature the theme: “DEVELOPMENT OF DIGITAL BANKING CONTRIBUTES TO THE PROMOTION OF COMPREHENSIVE FINANCE”. The forum, as a common ground for leaders and experts in banking industry to exchange orientations; propose technology solutions; share the experience in digital banking development. Therefore, the main goal of Vietnam Retail Banking Forum this year is to assists banks in enhancing their financial services and provide them with precious experience to attract customers. Banking specialists and info-tech experts will also be open to any question and willing to share their knowledge regarding payment services... Besides, within the forum’s framework, IDG Vietnam and Vietnam Banking Association will announce the results of the Vietnam Outstanding Banking Award 2019 (VOBA 2019).
The 2 keynotes & panel discussions “DEVELOPMENT OF CASHLESS PAYMENT IN ASEAN, EXPERIENCE AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIETNAM” and “DEVELOPMENT OF RETAIL BANKING & COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES - HIGHLIGHTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS” are followed by the 2 concurrent sessions: “CASHLESS PAYMENT DEVELOPMENT TRENDS” and “SOLUTIONS TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF DIGITAL BANKING SERVICES”
- Experiecne in developing non-cash payment in Singapore – Policies, investment and technologies.
- Key orientations for cashless payment development in Vietnam in 2020.
- Results of cashless payment development survey in 6 ASEAN countries.
- True Money's comprehensive financial development experience in some Southeast Asian countries - Technology must be a leading tool.
- Digital banking development strategy to increase retail bank profits and contribute to the implementation of comprehensive financial services at commercial banks.
- Challenges of developing retail banks based on high-tech foundation.
- Future of fintech in the Digital era – More than a payment activity.
- POS solution experience in South Korea and its implementation to boost cashless payment in Vietnam.
- Advanced technology applied to support the development of non-cash payment – Enhancing customers’ experience is highly important.
- Optimal tech solution to digital banking’s transition.
- Digital banking development in advanced ASEAN countries.
- Optimize credit services on digital technology base.
- Strengthen your organization with ASG Information Management System in banking world 4.0.
35% delegates & speakers are banking & techonology specialists from leading domestic & international groups and companies.
30% delegates & speakers are leaders of domestic & international banks and the financial services sector.
30% delegates are managers, specialized officers who directly take part in building and operating digital banking’s infrastructure.
5% delegates special interest in finance – banking development in Vietnam.